When composing a menu for a vegetarian dinner with friends or organizing an important event with a buffet, it is not enough to include main dishes and desserts in it. No table is complete without all kinds of snacks. These are simple but very tasty Vegetarian snack recipes that will help to diversify the menu and add “brightness” to the meal.
If you just switched to a healthy diet and do not know what to do, Vegetarian snack recipes are a great option. We offer you some of the most original Vegetarian snack recipes. They will surprise you with their taste, ease of preparation, and will certainly take their rightful place in your cookbook.
1.Zucchini with cheese and spices
- Zucchini – 1 kilogram.
- Cheese-500 grams.
- Fragrant herbs to taste.
- Cut the zucchini into strips. If you took “old” vegetables, then first you need to peel them.
- We spread them on a baking sheet, greased with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle on top of a mixture of Provencal, Italian, or any other favorite herbs, chopped cheese on a coarse grater.
- We send it to a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes. We consider the readiness of zucchini and how the cheese is melted.
2.Eggplant with mozzarella
- Eggplant-400 grams.
- Tomatpasta-300 grams.
- Mozzarella -200 grams.
- Parmesan to taste.
Note: If you are strictly vegan, you can replace soy milk with cow’s milk. It will be no less tasty.
- Olive oil, basil leaves, salt to taste.
- Cut the vegetables into thin slices. Fry them in hot vegetable oil. We spread it on absorbent paper to remove excess fat.
- Cut the mozzarella ( vegan cheese) into small slices.
- We form a snack. Put the slices of fried eggplant on a baking sheet. Top-mozzarella, chopped basil, tomato paste. Repeat the layers until the products are finished.
- We send it to the oven, heated to a temperature of 170 degrees, for 10 minutes.
- Serve on portioned plates, garnished with herbs.
- Mushrooms – 6 pieces.
- Goat cheese – 6 pieces.
- Chives – ¼ tablespoon.
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Butter – 25 grams.
- Basil-6 leaves.
- Arugula – 50 grams.
- Persil – ¼ tablespoon.
- Bread-50 grams.
- Salt, spices, balsamic – to taste.
- We heat the oven to a temperature of 220 degrees.
- prepare the mushrooms: we cut out the paws, leaving only the hats.
- We put them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with olive oil and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Melt the butter over low heat. Simmer breadcrumbs, minced garlic, aromatic spices, and salt on top. You should get a tasty mass of Pleasant brown color.
- Fill the baked mushrooms with rusks and garlic filling. Put sliced cheese slices on top. We send it again to the oven for a few minutes until it is completely melted.
- We wash the arugula, sprinkle with aromatic, balsamic olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put a green salad on portioned plates and baked mushrooms next to it. The vegetarian appetizer is ready.
- Olives-250 grams.
- Mustard-1 teaspoon
- Capers-200 grams.
- Anchovies-100 grams.
- Vegetable oil-125 milliliters.
- Spices to taste.
- We pre-wash the anchovies from the salt for several minutes.
- We send them to the bowl of the blender. Then we throw capers, olives into it, from which the bones are removed. Grind everything completely until everything is smooth. Add mustard and black pepper to taste. Mix again.
- Pour the vegetable oil in a thin stream, continuing to work with a blender. The result should be a mass that resembles a semi-liquid dough inconsistency. We put in the refrigerator before serving.
- Helpful advice. This dish is made from olives only. We select the balance of components to your taste. The tapenade keeps well in the freezer.
- Tomatoes – 1 piece.
- Avocado-1 piece.
- Lime juice – 1 tablespoon.
- Sour cream – 2 tablespoons.
- Chives, spices, salt to taste.
- Remove the core from the avocado. Knead it into porridge with a fork.
- Pour the lemon juice. This will help the avocado to retain its color.
- Add sour cream and mix again.
- Chop the tomato, finely chop the chives. We send it to other components and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in bowls with chopped vegetables, for example, cucumbers, carrots, peppers, etc.
These are vegetarian snacks that you can prepare quickly and very easily. You will definitely like it.