Self defense is more than the techniques you used its can be your trump again the attackers and can help you avoid dangerous situations. So must all of us learn these techniques and tips and must all of us take self defense classes for beginners. So in this guide, we show the importance of self-defense classes for beginners. And we answered the different questions For instance. Do self-defense classes really help? Why Everyone Should Take Self Defense Classes? How to Prevent an Attack? what are the Effective Body Parts that I can target? When Can You Use Self Defense? Benefits Of Learning Self Defense? And More just read this guide.
Do self-defense classes really help?
your big goal when someone trying to attack you is to be safe not to beat him sometimes its can beating the attackers and sometimes can also mean being strategic about how you deal with them. self-defense class can make all the difference
It’s not necessary to learn self-defense in classes but is better to take it because the self-defense classes for beginners can teach you by experts who put all theهr experience in your hand and to maximize your ability to defend your self
Why Everyone Should Take Self Defense Classes ?
Knowing that you are safe physically and financially if anyone attacks you its one of best feeling however the knowledge the techniques and the power of practice are important things in self-defense the majority of people take Wrong look about self-defense classes they think these classes are specially for children and women but self-defense classes for beginners are for everyone. they help you to be more confident and Strengthening the body so hear are the benefits of self-defense classes for beginners :
- Increase your confidence
- Increase your balance and you will have a high control in your body
- to develop self-discipline.
- prepare you in any physical danger in any situation
- To be aware
- Increase your self-respect
- Increase your reflexes and you will gain a fighter’s reflex.
- They give you a positive impact on your life.
The Most Effective Body Parts you can targeted
- The eyes: you can target the eyes of your attacker by Gouging, poking, or scratching this can give you a time to escape
- The nose: hear you aim for the nasal bones. Use the heel of your palm and your entire body, and use your elbow to hit hard and good. If the attacker is behind you
- Neck: your aim hear is The side of the neck is where the main veins are exposed (the jugular and the carotid) Hit him with your hand like you would want to break a brick only with the inner part of your palm called knife hand strike (all fingers held straight and tightly together, with thumb tucked and slightly bent at the knuckle)
- Knee: you can target your knee attacker by Kicking the side of the knee to cause injury or partially incapacitate because the knee is vulnerable from every angle and easily kicked without risk of your foot being grabbed.
HOW TO PREVENT AN ATTACK
- Don’t be an easy target
- Don’t give the attackers a chance doing stupid thinks ( like ATM by yourself at 2 a.m)
- Be aware online
- Be on the lookout.
- Let them have it.
- Use what’s in your hands. And target the week (knee, eyes, nose…)
- Throw your elbow.
- Use your palm.
You should also read this article : self-defense-techniques
When Can You Use Self Defense
You can use self-defense when someone attacks you physically but we wish that you avoid physical contact and minimize the damages when you get, and you learn how to negotiate intense situations.
But we wish that you never use the self-defense techniques but odds are you might.
The Best Martial Arts for Self Defense
Krav Maga is not a martial art in itself but rather a combination of more than a martial art developed and used by Israeli special forces, and it is not considered a sport of self-defense in the ordinary sense because it mainly depends on violent skills, and attacking the opponent in vital places It may hurt him a lot
This sport depends on using the opponent’s energy and strength directly against him. Surprisingly, the Aikido trainees learn to take care of the opponent’s life due to the severe injuries they may cause
It is a type of self-defense or martial art. when you hear « Brazilian » you think that’s his original is Brazilian but they only develop in it they are Japanese .they based on ground fighting and grappling. this sport allows to small people or weak person to defend himself again bigger opponent Using submission and leverage
The kickboxing sport means “kick” legs with boxing, and it is a fairly modern sport, as it was founded in the 1970s in the United States of America, and then spread widely. This sport has its techniques in punches, knee strikes. And even kicks, which you hit as soon as there is a defensive gap in your opponent.
For More information for type of self defense read this article : best-7-types-of-self-defense
How Long Are self defense classes
They are many options to choose most sessions that take years of training two to three times per week for an hour to two per session.
Objectives Of self defense classes
When starting self-defense classes for beginners your main goal is to be prepared in a dangerous situation and at a higher level it can include mastering fight techniques
If you have time self-defense classes are best for you and if you want to be more confident and don’t find it difficult to apply the moves you learn in a real-life situation. you’ll probably need to sign up for long-term classes and try to give you a chance to practice and develop on them
Cons of self defense classes
The children can use what they learn not to protect themself but turn it into offensive moves.
children might overestimate their knowledge and force in self-defense and get themselves in danger.
I recommend to read this article : The Pros and Cons of Self-Defense Classes
Self-defense is art or skills like any other skill that need to know the techniques. And focus on training so be wise and used only in the critical times and try to minimize the damage.