The best way to strengthen memory is through simple, sometimes simple, brain-stimulation exercises and memory training that connect new neurons in the brain and protect the brain from their own insets. The brain consists of neurons. Each cell is responsible for projecting its capabilities in a particular field, and sometimes there is cell inactivity, or these cells may be weakened over time.
The disadvantage of neuro cell weakness is memory weakness. That is repeated forgetfulness, inability to understand information. And also to remember and store information. So it is necessary to train neurons so that they can become more understandable, focused, and assimilated.
1. mathematical exercises are an effective way to improve and strengthen neurons. And can multiply and divide interchangeably with differences. Then repeat with different calculations, subtract, divide, add, multiply together, and try to add and repeat numbers.
2. Reading the topics and books from the last page to the beginning of the book from good means to enhance the levels of concentration, preservation. As well as understanding. And reading words from left to right in the case of Arabic helps to enhance the brain’s focus.
3. Cross-words from effective mental exercises in the process of strengthening neurons in the mind and memory training. And training on intersecting words in a daily form help to improve focus, attention, and effective practical thinking.
4. If you are on high or low-level roles. Try counting the number of steps in your ladder as you go home, and try to make this training harder by thinking. Repeating words in your mouth, such as songs or songs, and repeating this workout increases memory strength.
5. If you like different colors, choose a color, and try while you’re going to see the color chosen, remember it again and again, then when you’re done with this workout at home try to remember the things you saw at the end of the day.
6. As humans try to strengthen their memory with training, their memory will grow stronger over time, so reading books and exploring as much as possible, trying and repeating memorization to strengthen memory, and reproducing results from memory-intensive exercises, you should be sure to do so much daily for 30 days.
Other strengthening memory training and exercises:
1. Name recall Game: When you identify new people, try connecting a specific behavior or something in the person’s shape to his or her name and try to remember it later.
2. Store the names of the shops on a particular street: Choose a street that you are familiar with, and try to save 5 stores that are next to each other. Next time I raise the list for 10 stores and so on.
3. Save countries and capitals: Use the Internet or the Atlas. To add fun, choose a friend or family member and make the game a challenge.
Tips for strengthening memory:
- periodically, take fatty acids such as omegas 3, from fish or nuts.
- exercise such as running, bodybuilding.
- eating foods containing vitamin B.
- avoid nightlife, Sleep early regularly helps improve memory.
- drink plenty of water every day.